Ellishoppe Say:

Welcome!

We are selling top-notch, original, authentic perfume
of any kind for RM 100.00, FLAT-RATE FOR ALL!

More, we provided free-postage within Malaysia!
And do not worry, if there is any defect, your MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEED!

To my precious and lovely customer, as I'm have gone back to my study in the university, I can only make the postage on
MONDAY & THURSDAY on every week
However, if there is any request for early postage, just please state it to me as I will try my best to do it, thank you!

To purchase, just call or SMS to 019 - 249 2390, or just click at Contact Us tab!

As we are newly opened, the choices of the perfumes are limited,
however more-and-more original perfumes will be coming soon!

Please support us!

Monday 27 August 2012

Perfume Review : Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci for Women EDP




Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum composed of rhubarb, bergamot, moonflower, Indian tuberose, centifolia rose, patchouli and sandalwood.  Ricci Ricci was created by Aurelien Guichard and Jacques Huclier.

Retail Price: RM 380.00


OUR PRICE : RM 100.00!